YourXstreet teenager leasure centre and a café in Limassol is the place where the teenagers can spend their free time, socialize, prepare for the exams, play Ping-Pong and chess, dance at the weekly disco-parties and take part in street-style workshops.
There are following classes at the centre:
- Graffiti — children learn how to create graffiti designs under the direction of the best graffiti artist of Limassol. First they draw sketches on paper and then try it on the wall of the courtyard using spray paint.
- Break-dance — the best Bboy of Limassol teaches the kids the secrets of this style.
- Parkour — these classes are one of a kind in Limassol where the kids learn how to balance and coordinate movements while overcoming the obstacles. Classes take place on the open-air obstacle course that is build on the territory of the centre.
- Flow Art — movement-based disciplines including juggling balls and object manipulation are taught by the professionals of Flowmingo Fire Show band.
- DJ studio — individual courses directed by professional DJ where kids learn how to use the audio equipment, mix the music and enlighten the audience.
- The centre organizes one-day courses for kids of all ages as well as for the tourists during the summer season.
There is a café with a wide menu for kids and teenagers. YourXstreet offers its customers different activities for celebrating birthday parties and other events.
Skate, bicycle and scooter rental is at your service.
YourXstreet is situated a few meters away from Molos, about 100 meters from the only skate park in Limassol, on a quite street of the old town where you can get by foot during your walk through the city.
For more detailed information please visit the website shown above.